Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do i solve my Blood Lust?

I have recently awakened or what i believe to be my awakening into Sanguine Vampirism, ( no judgmental comments please) A little back story on my awakening... Ive been experiencing vampiristic traits (that I've blown off as growing up until recently and after much research so this isn't a rushed or un-logical decision) since i was in about 7th grade up untill a few months ago, where it all of a sudden came over me, me and my now ex gf (we didnt break cause of anything to do with Vampirism) we were fooling around when i started to kiss her neck and i couldnt stop... i could taste her sweet blood flowing into me even before blood was drawn. As blood was drawn i could feel a part of me securing its place inside and i felt whole. We continued to share blood for the next few months untill sadly we broke up. Now ive moved to another city and i know noone here and im dying for human blood, ive been eating rare steaks and drinking thick OJ and almost every other recipe i can find on the internet to suffice for blood, (and before anyone says anything about drinking from animals thats not gonna happen i just cant bring myself to do that) but after 3 months the craving is getting so bad ive been salivating for it, ive had dreams about drinking even my best of friends dry, ive even almost drunken from myself which from what ive been told will not help anyways. I dont know how to find a donor or partner that would submit to blood letting and i need help badly. Please leave any suggestions on how to find a way to get access to Human Blood (without attacking people thats just unethical and dangerous for me and them, as well as buying blood from sellers because i have no money) I feel horrible going this long without REAL blood by living on a replacement items and i do not want to goto extreme measures. Basically what im asking is where are the best places and best ways to find vampires like myself or even blood ists who would consent to me feeding on them? (as said up top please dont be judgmental even if your not a sang vamp or vamp period its just good manners)

No comments:

Post a Comment