Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whats the best thing about having kids in your 20's?

I am thirty, and I have four children ages five, six, nine, and twelve. The worst thing is I am young and don't get to do all the things I'd like, chances I could take if I didn't have a family, I can't just run out and buy myself some new clothes. I could have used a bit more wisdom in the beginning, but we managed. The best thing is they'll all be gone in by the time I am 43, which is only thirteen years away. Granted I know they won't really be gone, but I can go on a trip without having to find a babysitter, and I can reqire that they work or go to college if they want a free roof over their heads...so that they realize they have to grow up and become responsible for themselves. Time flies once you have kids... you get so busy trying to do everything right...go to work, come home cook and eat dinner, give out baths, tuck em in and start all over tomorrow. I don't suggest everyone to have as many as I do, but I do suggest at least one while you are young. I had two before I was married... then married into one when I was pregnant. I didn't plan it well. So I do suggest having a plan. Do you want two in diapers at the same time. Diapers can get expensive. When you are young... you have more fun I think... you kinda grow up together. You can also relate a little bit better also...you are still a bit flexable... and not so set in your ways. My two youngest I don't feel I have near the relationship I had with my two older ones. Don't let people tell you... you are not stable enough... there is never a good time to have kids... they are expensive... but if you love your kids you will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment